Dr. Felipe Andrade-Santos
Post-Doctoral Research Fellow
Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
60 Garden Street, MS-70
Cambridge, MA 02138
Office: B-306A, Phone: (617) 495-7096
Email: fsantos (at) cfa.harvard.edu
- I am currently a post-doctoral research fellow in the High Energy Astrophysics Division at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics. I work with Christine Jones, William Forman, Ralph Kraft, and the other members of the Chandra X-ray Visionary Program (XVP) to follow up in X-ray the clusters of galaxies detected by the Planck Mission (click here for more information). I am also member of the RELICS (REionization LensIng Cluster Survey) program, a Hubble Space Telescope Treasury program (PI Coe) and Spitzer Space Telescope GO program (PI Bradac).
- Click here for a list of my publications and conference proceedings.
- PhD. in Astrophysics — Universidade de São Paulo / Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics (Pre-Doctoral Fellow)
- MSc. in Engineering — Ecole Polytechnique, France (4ème année)
- MSc. in Astrophysics — Universidade de São Paulo, Brazil (Summer Project at Dark Cosmology Center)
- BSc. in Engineering — Ecole Polytechnique, France (Scientific Internship at Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics)
- BSc. in Physics — Universidade de São Paulo, Brazil
In the News
- Nature Astronomy
- Chandra Press Release
- Chandra Blog
- Click here for more information.